The Chameleon® system raises colored concrete to a higher level. Introducing the world’s first PC-operated automatic color metering system specifically engineered to satisfy the unique requirements of Ready-Mix operators. Developed by Davis Colors, the Chameleon® system breaks new ground by combining innovative new liquid color metering technology with the computing power of standard PC and the versatility of Windows® -based operating software.
Optimized to work in combination with our Hydrotint® liquid pigments, the Chameleon® is the most efficient, accurate and easy-to-use system available for weighing, blending and conveying colors into a Ready-Mix® truck. And, because the Chameleon® system is fully modular, it is easy to install, easy to customize and can grow to match your changing requirements. What’s more? Since we designed the machine and make the color, you get a system with the support and service you expect from the people who have more automatic color systems in operation worldwide and in the U.S. than any other manufacturer.
The Chameleon® Precast system addresses the precast industry’s unique requirements for batch size, accuracy and automatic batching control, while providing the flexibility to make thousands of custom colors using only four primary Hydrotint® pigments. The Chameleon® system never gets tired and its computer tracks every batch so there is never a question if the right color and quantity of pigment made it into the batch. And, because the Chameleon® Precast system is fully modular, it is easy to install, easy to customize and can grow to match changing requirements. What’s more? Since we designed the machine and make the color, the system comes with the support and service you expect from the people who have more automatic color systems in operation worldwide and in the U.S. than any other manufacturer. Many precast manufactures also use our Chameleon® Express mini batch bucket system to create small batches of custom colors for special applications.
The Chameleon® Express color batching system makes it possible to do on demand small size batching quickly, accurately and dust free. Using just four primary liquid colors, the Chameleon® Express can make thousands of colors and shades and is as easy-to-use as an ATM. The Chameleon® Express works just like an in-store paint tinting machine, but it’s designed for concrete and mortar colors.
- The Chameleon® Express is engineered to work exclusively with Hydrotint liquid colors made by Davis Colors.
- The Chameleon® Express system is accurate and fast. It weighs all the materials simultaneously using individual material loads cells. Other systems on the market use volumetric measuring or weigh one product at a time which is very time consuming.
- The Chameleon® Express has been configured specifically for “point-of-purchase” or “point-of use” liquid dispensing into wide-mount buckets. It can also be used for precast concrete applications.
- The Chameleon® Express utilizes simple graphic controls and a full color 15” touch-screen monitor.
- The Chameleon® Express has recipes that come pre-loaded and are permanently stored in the computer brain.
- The Chameleon® Express installation can be configured with large bulk tank storage or smaller footprint systems that draw directly out of 600 Lb. shipping drums.